Sunday, November 27, 2011

global issues, my contribution

When i was at home in my living room, doing some homework, i took a break and watched a little of television. After changing channels i found a documentary on global issues, mostly on how we contribute to global warming . I found out that most of the carbon in our atmoshpere has increased because of humans, this was also interesting because this was what i am studying in class. After telling my parent how us human are being oblivious to what we are doing to our home planet, i when everywhere in the house and turned of the lights and all the aic conditioners and fans. I felt like i was in controle, being able to help and be part of a mouvement. I even took a cold shawer this morning, but after i got out i ran to my bed to warm up. But im sure il get used to it.
Enyway if you wanna help future generations and spicies in danger please take do something ecological and green. you never know 2012 might be true....only time can tell!!
the world is in your hands

 "Global Warming." AltraPoint. Global Truth รข€“ Truly Global. Alternative Point, Alternate Point, Alternative Mind | Global Truth – Truly Global. Altra Point, 4 July 2011. Web. 27 Nov. 2011. <http://altrapoint.com/tag/global-warming/>.

No comments:

Post a Comment