Monday, January 9, 2012

Semester 2 Goals

This semester will highlight my first year attending OSC. My hopes are that I remain working hard and getting good grades. Last semester I  lacked in english, so I will work harder in that. Also, looking at my report, my grades for science and geography were not very high, which was surprising because i worked the hardest in those classes. Enyway I will give it my all and hopefully acomplish my goal. Which is to pass.

Since my performance for fiddler on the roof is finish and my saturdays are free. I am ready to go on a trip with Habitat and help build homes for the poor. Also continue my envolvement as much as posible.
I'm also proud to be a leader for week without walls in the maintenence group.

BASIC GOALS
- Get good Grades
-Be involved in Habitat
-Become a reliable leader
-play well on the Basket-ball team
-Learn as much as I can

No comments:

Post a Comment